2021 – Festival of the Wind planning is intensifying
It has been a nervous time for our club this year. We only got information to allow us to proceed a short time ago. The hoops have been epic. But now planning
is well under way for the event. The conditions are looking good. People are keen to get involved. We would still like more volunteers , so if you have a few hours free on the day, let us know.
Due to Covid there are many more things to be done. Everyone is working hard to get us over the line.
ATTENTION MARKET SELLERS
“All market sellers must book their Festival of the Wind site by phoning 0407 178 011. Regular market sellers will not automatically be included in the Festival of the Wind market without this booking.”
“Triple M” Annual Festival of the Wind 2021
Hosted by the Lions Club of Emu Park
- Markets in Bell Park from 8am until 3pm
- Giant novelty kites flown by world champion kite flyers, all day
- Assemble decorate and fly your own kit kite
- Kite Flying Tuition from the professionals
- Free colouring competition for the little ones.
- Rides and Slides amusements open all day
- Lots of yummy food from the Lions stall